Tuesday, September 3, 2013

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 14

Today I am grateful for:
1.) I've said it once already but I am so grateful I have awesome dental care. Went to see a periodontist today and tooth #30 (one of my molars on the bottom right in layman's terms) has been examined, X-rayed, 3D imaged and the latest today was a pulp viability testing or some test where they tapped, had me bite down and then tested sensitive to hot and cold. The pulp is viable so that is good news. 3 dentist and 3 assistants have now reviewed it and they are all fascinated but have no idea why this tooth is unique and are not yet sure of a course of treatment or no treatment at all. The dentist today suggested maybe a tooth within a tooth or even excess growth of this bone like material in my tooth. He seemed intrigued by the film of my tooth and wants the oral surgeon to send over his 3D images so he can take a look at those. Anyhoo...I'm just glad I have great coverage because this would be expensive! 

2.) Being in a better mood and feeling lighter today

3.) My new meditation app. I am only on Day 2 but I really like meditation so far! Check out the web page:
http://www.getsomeheadspace.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment