Wednesday, September 17, 2014

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 3

Today I am grateful for:
1.) Good meeting and what seems to be a new way forward with a very difficult buyer at one of my customers.

2.) Coffee! I had to wake up super early today and drive to another town and everytime I have to get up early, I seem to get no sleep! Last night I only slept 2 hours but a big coffee with an extra shot of espresso got me thru the day and all the way to the next town for more meetings tomorrow!

3.) Clean and cozy hotel room with a nice firm bed. I'm going to bed early tonight! 

Goodnight world!!

Oh wait! Bonus: I've started journaling privately on a daily basis. It's been really cathartic and also relaxing to reflect at the end of each day. I'm grateful for the time to do this as I know the reflection time is very good thing :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment