Tuesday, September 16, 2014

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 2

Today, I am grateful for:
1.) Working from home...grateful for this for a lot of reasons but today I was not feeling well and working from home allows me to sleep in and take mini breaks during the day...and enables me to stay in my pajamas all day!
2.) Excellent health insurance thru my company. My allergies have gone bananas since relocating. I decided to go see an allergy doctor and get tested for allergies. It can cost between $500-$800 but thanks to my great insurance, the testing and the treatments will be 100% covered!
3.) My friend Foxy...she's just an all around wonderful person in general so I'm always grateful she is in my life but today she sent me a sweet text message to cheer me up and well wishes to feel better which put a smile on my face. Love you foxy! 

1 comment: