Monday, October 28, 2013

Feeling Content

Nothing really profound or exciting to post today except that I have been in a GREAT mood all day which is awesome!! My mom is staying with me for a couple of days and I like having her around :) I also got to hang with my niece last weekend and she sings all the time...non stop. She sounds great!

I think another reason I am in such a great mood is because I have finally made some decisions about some open issues in my life so that feels really good :-)


Why the giraffe? I failed to solve a riddle correctly so had to change my profile pic on Facebook to a giraffe. Apparently my answer could also be correct according to some articles on the internets but have to admit...these giraffes are cute! And it is fun seeing everyone change their profile pic.

It's the little things...

No comments:

Post a Comment