Wednesday, August 21, 2013

30 Days of Gratitude

Today I heard this TED Talk given by Dr Amen about the connection between innovation and healthy lifestyles and the brain. At one point he said that the best treatment for depression was gratitude. He suggested to spend the next 2 weeks writing down the top 3 things you are grateful for and you would be feeling better by the end. I am definitely a believer in the power of positive thinking and all the great things that can come into your life when you put positive energy out into the universe so I am going to try this gratitude list thing. 

For the next 30 days, I am going to list 3 things I feel grateful for and post them to my blog. This is perfect because I am a lazy blogger and never make time to write on this thing so this gives me a subject and a purpose for the next 30 days. Plus...I tend to blog from my phone so a list of 3 things is easy to quickly type out and easy for readers to digest quickly...not that I have any readers...but wait...this post is all about GRATITUDE!

Today I am gratefully for (in no particular order):
1. My garden soaking bathtub
2. My niece (she will probably be on here a lot)
3. My parents


No comments:

Post a Comment