Sunday, November 4, 2012

Lazy Blogger

So...I have installed the blogger app on my phone and it is so easy to use that I can simply find a meme that expresses exactly how I feel and all I have to do is post it with a sentence or two and I am done for the day. Laziest blogger ever!

I really do have so much to say about politics this election cycle but I am just entirely too busy lately to right a full soapbox rant on everything on my mind. So...despite my best efforts to move my Facebook rants to this blog, I am still mostly posting on FB. And even that is much less than normal. Only 1 person has deleted me this election cycle....way below average. Clearly I am either slipping or disengaged or both....

The other problem is that I haven't shared this blog with anyone other than my boyfriend so maybe if I had more folks to write for, I would feel more motivated.

To be continued....

Sincerely,
Laziest Progressive Blogger Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment